University College Hospital, 235 Euston Road, London NW1 2BU
Come along and join us for an afternoon of family-friendly entertainment at University College Hospital. Everyone is welcome - patients, members, visitors and their families, students and anyone interested in healthcare.
Hospitals represented at the event include UCH and the Elizabeth Garrett Anderson maternity wing, The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, The Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine, The Heart Hospital, The Hospital for Tropical Diseases and the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital which transferred to our Trust earlier this year.
We would like to invite you to:
- Find out what happens “behind the scenes” at one of London’s top performing hospital Trusts
- Chat to front-line clinical staff about the latest treatments, technology and service developments,
- Browse more than 40 interactive display stands
- Tour a clinical area
- Pit your wits against our robotic surgeon and learn life-saving skills
- Join in carol singing and warm up with a cup of tea or coffee, listen to live music by talented musicians and see the switching on of our Christmas tree lights
- Fill in our feedback form at the event and be entered into a prize draw with a chance of winning a Christmas hamper
There is also the opportunity to discover how the newly-opened University College Hospital Macmillan Cancer Centre is delivering the best care, treatment, support and information to cancer patients at every stage of their individual journey.
There will also be the opportunity to take a behind-the-scenes tour of some of our clinical departments. These are not bookable in advance. Please book on the day at the event. Spaces are limited and are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The closest Tube stations are Warren Street (Victoria Line and Northern Line) and Euston Square (Circle Line, Hammersmith and City Line and Metropolitan Line).
If you have any queries please contact the UCLH communications unit on 020 3447 9897.
The event is supported by Health Management (UCLH) plc