- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training Audiological Medicine March 1999
- MSc (Audiological Medicine) University College London November 1997
- FRCS (Otolaryngology) RCS Edinburgh March 1995
- DLO RCS England October 1991
- PLAB Examination GMC London January 1990
- MS (Otolaryngology) Madras University March 1986
- DLO Madras University April 1985
- MBBS Madras University March 1983
Having done my MBBS in India I trained in ENT surgery first. I obtained the FRCS (Otolaryngology) diploma in 1995, and began training in Audiovestibular Medicine as a Senior Registrar, because of my long-standing interest in hearing and balance disorders. I have more than 20 years experience in managing patients with dizziness, tinnitus and hearing impairment.
I have had a very broad and well-structured training in diagnostic and rehabilitative Audiovestibular Medicine, in some of the major teaching hospitals in London. This included training in adult and paediatric audiology, neuro-otology, rehabilitation, developmental disorders of speech and language, glue ear and tinnitus clinics.
My area of special interest is neuro-otology including management of tinnitus and balance disorders.