Mr Nauth-Misir was appointed as a Consultant Urological and Transplant Surgeon at The Middlesex Hospital and Institute of Urology in 1996. He remained in post during the transition to University College London NHS Trust in 2002. He has been a Consultant Urological Surgeon for 19 years, currently specialising in General Urology and Renal Cancer.
- Clinical Director of Urology 2002-2007
- Post-Graduate Urology Trainer
- FRCS(Urol) examiner 2000-2007
- BAUS Medical Student Champion for UCLH
- Police Officer (Special Constable) since February 2013, West End Central
- CQC Specialist advisor since 2015