Craniosacral Therapy is a very safe and gentle ‘hands-on’ therapy that aims to release tensions, restrictions and misalignments in the body. It can be used safely alongside conventional treatments.
Treatments are given by qualified practitioners as part of a patient-centred, integrated approach to healthcare.
Craniosacral therapy can be offered to children and adults for a variety of conditions:
- Crying, restlessness
- Colic, wind and digestive disturbances
- Sleep problems
- Feeding difficulties
- Recurrent ear infections and sinus infections, glue ear
- Behavioural problems
- Sleep disturbance, nightmares
- Muscular aches and strains
- Pregnancy-related back pain and preparation for labour
- Complaints arising after child birth
- Problems arising after injuries
- Temporomandibular (jaw) joint pain and disorders
- Stress related conditions, anxiety