There are several libraries located on or near Trust sites available to UCLH staff; these are listed below. All are open to staff from UCLH sites and each holds some general multidisciplinary material plus specialist focus material. Arrangements have also been made for Trust staff to have access to UCL libraries. A number of other libraries, including some important national libraries, are available within the local area.
- Bloomsbury Healthcare Library - One of the home libraries for UCLH.
Focus: Nursing, allied health, healthcare management. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CAMLIS - Home library for the RLHIM site.
Focus: Complementary Therapy and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Email: email@example.com
- UCL Cruciform Library - One of the home libraries for UCLH.
Focus: Clinical medicine, urology, oncology, psychiatry. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UCL Eastman Dental Library - Home library for the Eastman Dental Hospital site.
Focus: Dentistry & oral health. Email: email@example.com
- Queen Square Library (formerly Rockefeller Medical Library) - Home library for the NHNN site.
Focus: Neurology, Neurosurgery.
- Postgraduate Medical Education Centre
Doctors in training at UCH, UCH Elizabeth Garrett Anderson wing, Heart Hospital & the Hospital for Tropical Diseases have the services of a librarian who is responsible for the information service needs of these staff.
- UCL Ear Institute & RNID Libraries - Home library for the Royal National Throat Nose & Ear Hospital site.
Focus: Otorhinolaryngology, audiology, deaf studies. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org