We see children who have neurodevelopmental disorders in addition to hearing difficulties, balance problems, dyslexia, dyspraxia or speech & language disorders.We also cover migraine in children with dizziness.
Clinics are taken by Dr Martin Bellman.
- Neurological examination
- Neurodevelopmental assessment
- Specialist assessments
- Hearing tests
- Where appropriate confirmation of medical diagnosis and its implications
- Medical investigations into cause where indicated
- Individual management plan for each child and family
- Where indicated advice about appropriate referral to health and education providers
- Information about local and national support groups/societies
Once a week