You can download a useful travel guide from our website www.uclh.nhs.uk/nhnn, or contact:
Transport for London
Telephone: 020 7222 1234
For fully integrated national travel information: www.transportdirect.info
National Rail Enquiries:
Telephone: 08457 48 49 50
Russell Square and Holborn (Piccadilly and Central lines)
Southampton Row: buses 59, 68, 91, 168, 188, 501
Theobalds Road: buses 19, 38, 55, 243
High Holborn/New Oxford Street: buses 8, 25, 242, 501, 521.
- Parking is restricted with limited metered parking on the square; disabled parking bays are available.
- Congestion charges apply. Call 0845 900 1234 for information about congestion charge exemptions.
- Disabled parking permits are not valid on local streets. Blue Badge holders should contact PALS or visit www.parkingforbluebadges.com.
- Blue Badge holders who live or work in Camden should contact Camden Council on 020 7974 4646 (www.camden.gov.uk) at least a week before their planned admission date to arrange a permit. If you live or work outside Camden, call 020 7974 5026 for information.
- There are two National Car Parks near the hospital. For information contact:
National Car Parks
13-15 Guildford St, London WC1N 1DW
Telephone: 020 7974 8116
Fax: 020 7974 8115