Connect is a collaboration between UCLH and the Centre for Nurse and Midwife Led Research (CNMR) celebrating research, quality improvement and evidence-based innovations that take place across the organisation.
The aim of the journal is to share good practice in clinical and professional activity relevant to the services and functions of the Trust.
Articles may be submitted on a range of topics including:
- Short articles (up to 1000 words) about current research, audit, service evaluation, quality improvement, evidence-based practice developments, evidence reviews
- Case reports
- Summaries (up to 300 words) of new evidence-based guidelines (e.g. Trust, NICE)
We are also keen to:
- publicise your events that promote evidence-based practice and research in the Trust
- celebrate your achievements so let us know about your successes e.g. master’s degree or PhD, a grant application or award, a publication, an invited conference speaker
- feature new posts in the Trust that are promoting evidence-based practice
Contact the Editor: email@example.com