Find out more about University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (UCLH), including who's on our Council of Governors and board of directors, our key policies and publications and our performance.
UCLH provides first-class acute and specialist services in six hospitals in central London.
- University College Hospital (incorporating the Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Wing, the Macmillan Cancer Centre and University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street)
- Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine
- Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospitals
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery at Queen Square, Cleveland Street and Chalfont
- Institute of Sport, Exercise and Health
- Hospital for Tropical Diseases
Our mission is to deliver top-quality patient care, excellent education and world-class research.
In partnership with University College London (UCL) we are one of the country’s five comprehensive biomedical research centres. We are a member of UCL Partners which brings together some of the UK's world-renowned medical research centres and hospitals.