- University College Hospital: The shop is located on the ground floor in the main entrance and sells a variety of items including toiletries, daily papers, magazines, confectionery, snacks and stamps.
Opening hours: 07:00-20:00 Mon-Fri; 07:30-20:00 Sat; 07:30-20:00 Sun. There is also a trolley service, provided by volunteers who visit the wards each day between 09:00 and 14:00 each day with shop items including newspapers.
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery: There is no shop available in the hospital, but there are shops, including newsagents, close to Queen Square.
- University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street: The shop is located in the main entrance corridor on the ground floor. Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00.
- University College Hospital
The café is located on the ground floor. Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 07:00-20:00; weekends, 08:00-17:30. There are also vending machines available 24/7.
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
The hospital restaurant is on the lower ground floor. Opening hours: 07:00-19:45 daily. Vending machines are located throughout the hospital. Visitors are welcome to use the coffee shop located on the ground floor of the adjacent Royal Hospital for Integrated Medicine, which is open Monday to Friday, 08:00-16:00.
- University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street
The restaurant on the ground floor is open Monday to Friday, 07:30-19:30; weekends, 10:30-14:00. There are also snack bars and vending machines.
At University College Hospital, the Elizabeth Garret Anderson Wing and the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery you must use an entry phone buzzer at all times to gain access to the wards.
Wards at the University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street have open access but there is a 24-hour security service at reception which monitors all visitors to the hospital. You must always tell a member of staff if you are leaving the ward. UCH has a CCTV system throughout the hospital and there is a baby tagging system in our maternity areas.