- Before you leave home
- When you arrive at hospital
- Hospital facilities
- Consenting to treatment
- Teaching and research
- Specimens and blood tests
- Food and drink
- Mobile phones and portable entertainment devices
- Enquiries from family or carers
- Religious services
- Smoking and vaping
- Your health records
- Help with hospital travel costs
- Prescriptions and health costs
- Maps and travel
We have to keep certain details about you to ensure you get the care you need.
We keep your name, address, date of birth and GP details, as well as information on your medical condition.
All of this information is strictly confidential and we have a legal duty to protect your privacy. You are entitled to see your medical records if you wish free of charge.
Please contact the Release of Information team on 020 3447 9849 or visit our accessing medical records page for further information.