- Email uclh.
htdadminto register with the clinic, including your name, date of birth and mobile phone number. @nhs.net
- Await email reply /phone call with our team, who will arrange your appointment.
- The timing of the appointment will depend on the clinical urgency but we aim to see all patients the same or the following day.
- We need to limit numbers in our waiting area so if you can’t email ahead, please call 07966775952. Please only use this number in an emergency.
- This email address and phone number are manned during opening hours (Monday – Friday). If you need medical attention out of these hours you should attend your local Emergency Department.
- We see our last patients in clinic at 4pm to allow time for their treatment before closing.
Capper Street (off Tottenham Court Road)
London WC1E 6JB
020 3447 5959
For more information on how to get to the clinic, visit the Hospital for Tropical Diseases home page.
This service is for travellers who have returned from the tropics within the last 6 months who are recently unwell with conditions such as fever, bloody diarrhoea or rash.
We also see patients who have had a potential exposure to rabies, and will administer post exposure rabies treatment if needed after a risk assessment.
The HTD walk-in clinic is an adult clinic, and we cannot see children less than 16 years old. If your child is unwell with a fever and you have returned from the tropics, please take them to your nearest emergency department today. Otherwise please ask your GP to refer them to our UCLH Paediatric Infectious Diseases/Tropical team.