- Integrated antenatal service
- Screening tests
- Pregnancy fit tips
- Multiple births
- Maternal Fetal Assessment Unit (MFAU)
- Preterm Birth Clinic
- Fetal Medicine Unit (FMU)
- Spina bifida open fetal surgery
- Perinatal Mental Health Service
- How to refer
- Contact the maternity team
- Small baby clinic
- Maternal medicine
The more fit and active you keep during pregnancy, the easier it will be to adapt to your changing shape and weight.
Weight gain is a normal part of pregnancy, however gaining too much weight can put you and your baby's health at risk. Trying to lose weight during your pregnancy is not advised, but limiting weight gain during pregnancy can be helpful.
The following videos have been created to give you the confidence and tools that will help you keep fit and well during your pregnancy. They will also help you to cope with labour and getting back into shape after the birth.