UCLH Charity is proud to be the official charity of UCLH. Every year we provide funding of over £10m to support patients, staff and research at UCLH. We aim to:
- Enhance patient care by funding a wide range of projects that improve patient experience
- Support staff through training, education and wellbeing programmes
- Improve hospital surroundings, to make a hospital stay more pleasant and less stressful
- Fund state-of-the-art equipment, so that staff can provide the best possible care
- Advance research, so that clinical research and innovation can be translated into new and improved care.
There are a small number of other charities that exist to support services at UCLH. These are: