Our staff's wellbeing is incredibly important to us. We offer a range of staff support and welfare services, while our annual awards celebrate our staff's achievements. Our annual staff survey enables staff's voices to be heard, and helps us shape future developments.
To further support staff after a challenging period, we have launched the Be Well programme at UCLH. This will include both short and long-term wellbeing initiatives. These will be offered alongside the extensive support and wellbeing already on offer at UCLH, such as staff welfare and occupational health and safety.
What is Be Well?
The programme aims to:
- Offer support to all UCLH staff following the COVID-19 pandemic
- Link new initiatives with existing staff health and wellbeing support that is available
- Evaluate the impact of this type of support and its longer-term sustainability
- Embed wellbeing at the heart of staff support
- Build a longer-term research capability to understand and continuously improve staff wellbeing.
The Be Well programme is supported by UCLH and UCLH Charity.