If you are looking for a career in neonatal nursing, you’ve come to the right place. UCLH is an international centre of excellence for many specialties, and that includes our highly specialist neonatal unit.
A career in neonatal nursing at UCLH can offer you:
- Structured learning and development opportunities, wherever you want to go with your nursing career
- Unrivalled research and development opportunities through support from a dedicated nurse educator team
- A state-of-the-art unit in the bright, modern Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Wing, part of University College Hospital
- A friendly, enthusiastic, innovative team supported by a specialist senior nursing team
- Opportunities to work at Great Ormond Street Hospital
- A convenient location – in the heart of the west end of London, with excellent transport links
- A wide range of staff benefits including season ticket loan, on-site accommodation, subsidised gym membership – find out more.
We have fantastic opportunities to join our highly specialist Neonatal Unit.
Find out about our current vacancies in neonatal care.
Alternatively, contact the neonatal matron Becky Shelley - she would be delighted to hear from you.