Urological Cancer Services at UCLH
UCLH has become a specialist centre for the treatment of urological cancers. This means that patients will continue to receive cancer care at their local hospital, but may be seen at UCLH for some treatment, for example, surgery or specialist radiotherapy.
Based at University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street, we offer an extensive program for treating prostate cancer and bladder cancer. We are one of only twelve penile cancer centres in the UK and are a specialist centre for the surgical treatment of testicular cancer.
We have a large range of clinical research trials available to our patients, pioneering new treatment approaches.
We work closely with local hospitals, GPs and other community services to ensure a smooth transition of your care between different hospitals.
- Cancer surgery during the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. Information for urology patients
- Catheter care for men
- HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) - discharge advice
- MRI targeted transperineal prostate biopsy
- Penile cancer multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Prostate One-Day Clinic
- Supra-pubic fat pad excision
- Total Penectomy and Perineal Urethrostomy
- Urinary sheaths