- Qualified 2000, Guy’s & St. Thomas’ London.
- MRCP 2003. PGCE 2005. FRCR 2007.
- Consultant Radiologist at UCLH, with subspecialist interests in Uroradiology, Interventional Oncology (including Renal Tumour Ablation), Acute and Interventional Radiology.
- College Tutor for Radiology, UCLH. Undergraduate education lead for Radiology.
- Head of Centre for Imaging & Clinical Anatomy at UCL.
- Interventional Oncology
- Andrological imaging
- Prostate imaging and novel therapies
- Radiology and Anatomy education
Patel U, Ramachandran N, Halls J, Parthipun A, Slide C (2011). Synchronous renal masses in patients with a nonrenal malignancy: incidence of metastasis to the kidney versus primary renal neoplasia and differentiating features on CT. AJR 197(4):W680-6.
Ramachandran N, Allen S (2008). Breast Intervention: Current and Future Roles. Imaging 20: 176-184.
Ramachandran N, Owens CM (2008). Imaging of the airways with multidetector row computed tomography. Paediatric Respiratory Reviews 9(2): 69-76.
Bratby MJ, Ramachandran N, Sheppard N, Kyriou J, Munneke G, Belli A-M (2007). Prospective Study of Elective Bilateral versus Unilateral Femoral Arterial Puncture for Uterine Artery Embolisation. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 30(6): 1139-1143.
Raja J, Ramachandran N, Munneke G, Patel U (2006). Current status of transrectal ultrasound-guided prostate biopsy in the diagnosis of prostate cancer: a review. Clin Radiol 61: 140-1.