- University College Hospital: The shop is located on the ground floor in the main entrance and sells a variety of items including toiletries, daily papers, magazines, confectionery, snacks and stamps.
Opening hours: 7am-8pm Mon-Fri; 7.30am-8pm Sat; 7.30am-8pm Sun. There is also a trolley service, provided by volunteers who visit the wards each day between 9am - 2pm each day with shop items including newspapers.
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery: There is no shop available in the hospital, but there are shops, including newsagents, close to Queen Square.
- University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street: The shop is located in the main entrance corridor on the ground floor. Opening hours: MOnday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- University College Hospital
The café is located on the ground floor. Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 7am - 8pm, Weekends, 8am - 5.30pm. There are also vending machines available 24/7.
- National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
The hospital restaurant is on the lower ground floor. Opening hours: 7am - 7.45pm daily.
Vending machines are located throughout the hospital. Visitors are welcome to use the coffee shop located on the ground floor of the adjacent Royal Hospital for Integrated Medicine, which is open Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm.
- University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street
The restaurant on the ground floor is open Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 7.30pm, Weekends, 10.30am - 2pm. There are also snack bars and vending machines.