Charles House is a consultant radiologist at UCLH, specialising in musculoskeletal imaging. He studied medicine at St Mary's Hospital Medical School and trained in radiology at UCLH, appointed as consultant in 2005. He is the medical director for the medicine board.
Away from UCLH, Charles organises the radiology component at the annual Doctors Updates Conference.
Areas of particular clinical interest include imaging in myeloma and sarcoma and interventional musculoskeletal treatments.
- Horizontal cleavage tear of discoid medial meniscus diagnosed on MRI and treated with arthroscopic partial resection. Elvey MH, Konan S, House CV, Patel RV.
- Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2011 Mar 29Therapeutic ablation of the infrapatellar fat pad under ultrasound guidance: a pilot study. House CV, Connell DA. Clin Radiol. 2007 Dec;62(12):1198-201.
- Posteromedial corner injuries of the knee. House CV, Connell DA, Saifuddin A. Clin Radiol. 2007 Jun;62(6):539-46. Epub 2007 Apr 12.
- CT-guided obturator nerve block via the posterior approach. House CV, Ali KE, Bradshaw C, Connell DA. Skeletal Radiol. 2006 Apr;35(4):227-32.
- Diagnosing pancreatic cancer: the role of percutaneous biopsy and CT. Amin Z, Theis B, Russell RC, House C, Novelli M, Lees WR. Clin Radiol. 2006 Dec;61(12):996-1002.