- Consultant oral surgeon and honorary clinical associate professor (UCL)
- ISFE examiner, postgraduate training
- Studied dentistry at Kings College Hospital Dental School
- Awarded PhD from King's College - University of London for his work on helper T-cell resistance to HIV infection
- Trained in academic oral and maxillofacial surgery at King's College London Dental Institute
- Oral surgery
- MRONJ, ORN, postgraduate dental education
- Eyeson JD, Tenant-Flowers M, Cooper DJ, Johnson NW, Warnakulasuriya KAAS (2002).
- Oral manifestations of an HIV positive cohort in the era of highly active anti-retroviral therapy (HAART) in South London. Journal of Oral Pathology and Medicine 31: 69-74
- Eyeson JD, Warnakulasuriya KAAS, Johnson NW (2000).
- Prevalence and incidence of oral lesions – the changing scene. Oral Diseases 6: 267 – 273
- Eyeson J, King D, Boaz MJ, Sefia E, Tomkins S, Waters A, Easterbrook PJ, Vyakarnam A(2003). Evidence for Gag p24-specific CD4 T cells with reduced susceptibility to R5 HIV-1 infection in a UK cohort of HIV-exposed-seronegative subjects. AIDS 17: 2299-2311.
- Vyakarnam A, Eyeson J, Teo I, Zuckerman M, Babaahmady K, Schuitemaker H, Shaunak S, Rostron T, Rowland-Jones S, Simmons G, Clapham P (2001). Evidence for a post-entry barrier to R5 HIV-1 infection of CD4 memory T cells. AIDS 15: 1613 – 1626
- Wallace DL, Matear PM, Davies DC, Hicks R, Lebosse C, Eyeson J, Beverley PCL, Vyakarnam A (2000). CD7 expression distinguishes subsets of CD4+ T cells with distinct functional properties and ability to support replication of HIV-1. European Journal of Immunology 30: 577-585
- Trillo-Pazos G, Kandanearatchi A, Eyeson J, King D, Vyakarnam A, Everall IP. Infection of stationary human brain aggregates with HIV-1 SF 162 and 111B results in transient neuronal damage and neurotoxicity (2004). Neuropathology & Applied Neurobiology 2: 136-47
- McGurk M, Eyeson J, Thomas B, Harrison JD. Conservative treatment of oral ranulas by excision with minimal excision of the sublingual gland: histological support for a traumatic aetiology (2008). (Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 66:2050-2057)
- Kwok J, Eyeson J, Thompson I, McGurk M. Dental Implants and Squamous Cell Carcinoma in the at risk patient – report of 3 cases (2008). (British Dental Journal 205:543-545)
- J. Eyeson, I. House, Y. H. Yang and K. A. A. S. Warnakulasuriya. Relationship between mercury levels in blood and urine and complaints of chronic mercury toxicity from amalgam restorations ©British Dental Journal 2010; 208: E7
- S. Koshal, J.D. Eyeson & J. Patel. Unusual maxillary branch paraesthesia after an articaine inferior alveolar nerve block. Oral Surgery 4 (2011) 130–134.
- Arif Rashid, Josiah Eyeson, Diana Haider, Daniel van Gijn, Kathleen Fan. Incidence and patterns of mandibular fractures during a 5-year period in a London teaching hospital A. British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 51 (2013) 794–798
- K Parker, J Patel, J Eyeson. Improving the documentation of antibiotic prescriptions in an outpatient oral surgery department. The Online Journal of Clinical Audits. 2015; Vol 7(2).
- S Joshi, C Steel, J Eyeson. Foreign body reaction to Alvogyl (2017) Vol 55, Issue 10. Pages e163 – e164
- T Halai, J Eyeson. A cautionary tale of the use of midazolam. SAAD Digest Vol 34 (2018) 24-5
- N Tanna, J Eyeson. An unusual case of sinusitis – foreign body in maxillary antrum. Journal of Oral Surgery (British Journal of Oral surgery 2019)
- T Halai, E Pizzo, J Schwab, A Patel, J Eyeson. A cost analysis of non-surgical extractions in primary care versus secondary care. Faculty Dental Journal (2019) Vol 10 Issue 1; Page 14-19
- A Shabir, T Halai, J Eyeson. A diagnostic dilemma: a firm left submandibular node. Dental Update(2019); 46: 1078 - 1079
- O Johnson-King, T Halai, J Eyeson. A case report of atypical osteonecrosis of the jaws: a clinical dilemma. British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2019)