Secretary of State visits UCLH vaccination centre at Bidborough House
28 September 2021
Publish date: 20 January 2021
Our outpatient clinics will be predominantly virtual.
• We are maintaining outpatient activity wherever possible
• Clinicians will aim to call patients at the agreed time, but occasionally may call at a later time than stated
• Seeing patients virtually will protect wait times for urgent patients.
Please continue to refer via the NHS e-referral service:
• If there are no slots available, then refer using 'Defer to Provider'
• Some services will be changing to a referral assessment service, where the referral will be triaged before booking. The patient booking team will then contact patients with appointments.
• Continue to use the advice and guidance function of the e-referral service.
20 August 2021
13 August 2021