- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Authority (2013)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (2013)
- European Diploma in Regional Anaesthesia & Acute Pain Management (2016)
- MBBS, Barts and the London (2008)
- Neuroscience Bsc (2006)
- Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplantation Fellowship - Toronto General Hospital 2017-8
- Aortovascular Fellowship - Royal Free Hospital, St Bartholomew's 2018-19
- Regional anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for complex major surgery
- Haque, M. E., Badenoch, A. D., Orlov, D., Selzner, M., & McCluskey, S. A. (2020). Predicting Early Extubation after Liver Transplantation: External Validation and Improved Generalizability of a Proposed Fast-Track Score. Transplantation
- Haque, M., Van, A. R., McCluskey, S., Meineri, M., & Parotto, M. (2018). In Situ Cold Perfusion of the Liver on Cardiopulmonary Bypass: Coagulopathy and Its Correction: A Case Report. A&A practice.
- Haque M, Sethuraman R. (2018) Long QT syndrome and Torsades de Pointe In:Fleisher L & Rosenbaum S. Complications in Anesthesia 3rd edition Philadelphia Elsevier
- Haque, M., & Fregene, T. (2017). Fascia iliaca block for hip replacement–adjuvants and ethics. Anaesthesia, 72(5), 659-660.
- Haque, M, Yap, G. (2016). Continuous peripheral nerve blocks for postoperative pain. British Journal of Hospital Medicine, 77(10), 606-606.
- Haque M, Smith J. (2016) Tetralogy of Fallot. OrphanAnaesthesia (online peer-reviewed article): http://www.orphananesthesia.eu/de/erkrankungen/zu-erledigen/doc_view/268-tetralogy-of-fallot.html (accessed 20/4/2017)
- Haque M. Use of Reversal Agents. National Safe Sedation Course (2016)
- Course material for the Royal College of Anaesthetists’ National Safe Sedation course.
- Bilotta F, Lauretta MP, Tewari A, Haque M, Hara N, Uchino H, Rosa G. (2015) Insulin and the Brain: A Sweet Relationship With Intensive Care. J Intensive Care Med. 2015 Jul 12
- M Haque, J Currie, N Salooja (2013) [Abstract] Exploring undergraduate anxieties about teaching before and after a one week compulsory teaching course. ASME Annual Scientific Meeting 2013. Changes in Healthcare and the Effects on Medical Education - Abstracts and conference papers. p222
- Wu D, Yang P, Zhang X, Luo J, Haque M, Yeh J, Richardson PM, Zhang Y, Bo X. (2009) Targeting a dominant-negative Rho-kinase to neurons promotes axonal outgrowth and partial functional recovery after rat rubrospinal tract lesion. Molecular Therapy. 17:2020-2030.