Candidate statement booklets
Click here to review the Notice of Poll
Elections to our Council of Governors in 2015 will be held in the following constituencies:
Public governor (1 vacancy)
Four patient governors
- London Based Patient (3 vacancies)
- Non London Based Patient (1 vacancy)
Three Staff governors:
- Nurses and Midwives (1 vacancy)
- Non-clinical (1 vacancy)
- Medical and Dental Practitioners (1 vacancy)
Nominations closed at 5.00pm on Monday 8 June 2015 - click here to view the list of candidates standing. Ballot papers will be despatched on 29 June 2015 and the ballot will close 5.00pm Thursday 23 July. Results will be announced by no later than 7 August.
Further to the deadline for nominations for the above election at 5pm on Monday 8th June 2015, Caroline Dux was elected unopposed to the Nurses and Midwives staff governor seat. Click here to view the Uncontested Report.
It is important to us that we have as many members as possible. We want to better reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and meet the needs of our local community, our patients and staff. We are very keen to encourage people who do not traditionally get involved to join the Trust and have their say.
Richard Murley, Chairman
Joining University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust gives you the opportunity to support and get involved at one of the busiest trusts in the country. You can have a say in how UCLH develops and help shape the future of our Trust.
Click here to find out more about joining the membership
- Watch the following video clip to hear why members wanted to get involved and understand more about the role of our members.
- Watch the following video clip to learn how members and govenors are making a difference and contributing to helping the patient experience.
(until 2014 called the Governing Body) - Meet some of our governors in the following video clip learn more about their role.
Membership will give you the chance to influence how the trust develops its services; your experience and knowledge allows us to be more responsive to member's needs.
Members chose how much they wish to get involved. Becoming a member offers many benefits and opportunities:
As a member you will receive:
- A membership card
- information about your hospitals in the quarterly members’ magazine, UCLH News
- Invitations to MembersMeet health seminars that focus on topical and current health issues
- Invitations to events, such as the trust’s annual open event and the Annual Members Meeting
As a member you can:
- Give us your views about our services
- Vote for Governor, or stand as a Governor in the future
- Qualify for Health Service Discounts
- Meet with your Governors
You can become a member if you are either
- Public: resident of London
- Patient: UCLH patient in the last three years
- Patient carer: an unpaid carer of a patient who has
been to UCLH in the last thee years. Both carer and
patient can become members.
To become a member please click here and complete the online application form.
If you have you any queries or would like to know more contact Ros Waring, Membership Office on 020 3447 9290 or email email@example.com or you can write to the membership office at the following address:
Freepost Plus RTAE-KYKA-YTXK
2nd Floor Central
250 Euston Road