This three day course is for nursing and allied health professionals from non-oncology departments who work regularly with cancer patients.
The course will increase your knowledge of cancer care, helping you to apply it to your clinical area.
Course content includes:
- Exploring public and professional attitudes to cancer
- Cancer care provision (models of care)
- Cancer prevention, early detection and screening
- Diagnosis and staging of cancer
- Talking with patients and families
- End stages of life
- Supporting patients living with and beyond cancer
Nursing and AHP staff working with cancer patients in general clinical environments.
UCH Education centre, 1st Floor West, 250 Euston Road, NW1 2PG
To reserve a place on the course please complete an application form and email to uclh.
The Royal Marsden School of Oncology