Urology services and thoracic surgery are now provided at University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street.
Cardiac services havetransferred from UCLH to the Barts Heart Centre at St Bartholomew’s Hospital, new services have moved into the hospital.
The following services are based at the University College Hospital at Westmoreland Street:
- Thoracic Surgery
- Inpatient Stone Team Services (patients being admitted for operations)
- Robotic Surgery inpatients
- Andrology inpatients
- Male reconstructive inpatient surgery
- Adolescent urology inpatients
- Uro-Oncology inpatients
- Functional restorative and female urology inpatients
- All urology outpatients clinics
lithotripsy and cystoscopy services remain at UCH but are due to move within a few weeks