MBBS, DCH, MSc (AVM) , FRCPCH
Dr Anuradha Shetye specialises in paediatric audio-vestibular medicine and is on the Specialist Register of the General Medicine Council, having completed training in London.
As consultant within the specialty, Dr Shetye has a particular interest in paediatric audiovestibular medicine and in paediatric speech disorders. She has authored several papers in peer reviewed publications, presented at international and national conferences and is an active member of the British Association of Audio-vestibular Physicians. She is now a consultant in paediatric audiovestibular medicine at the Royal National ENT Hospital, Huntley Street, London.
- Paediatric speech disorders
- General paediatric audiovestibular medicine
Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
- Retrospective study of high risk infants for hearing loss at Northwick Park Hospital, April 2002 to March 2003
- Adolfo M Bronstein, John F Golding, Michael A Gresty, Marco Mandalà, Daniele Nuti, Anu Shetye, Yvonne Silove. The social impact of dizziness in London and Siena. Journal of Neurology (2010) Volume: 257, Issue: 2, Pages: 183-190
- A Shetye, V Kennedy. Tinnitus in children: an uncommon symptom? Arch Dis Child 2010;95:645–648
- MSc research project: Vestibular evoked myogenic potentials in bilateral vestibular failure
- Shetye A. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo in a child: An infrequent complication following a fairground ride and post-cochlear implant surgery. Cochlear Implant International. Fast Track Article. Vol 12, No 2 Available online:29.6.11
- Pagarkar W, Shetye A. Guidelines for aetiological investigation into mild to moderate bilateral permanent childhood hearing impairment. Hearing, Balance and Communication Vol.14, Issue 3, 2016
- Pagarkar W, Shetye A. Guidelines for aetiological investigation into severe to profound bilateral permanent childhood hearing impairment. Hearing, Balance and Communication Vol.14, Issue 3, 2016
- Shetye A, Pagarkar W. Guidelines for aetiological investigation into unilateral permanent childhood hearing impairment. Hearing, Balance and Communication Vol. 14, Issue 3, 2016
- A. Shetye, et al. (2017). ‘Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and external/middle ear problems - a retrospective audit to establish working together’. Hertfordshire Journal of Medicine 14(2):24–27.
- Acknowledgement for contribution towards - Best Practice Guidance for the management of hearing issues in Down syndrome. Published in 2017 by Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group https://www.dsmig.org.uk/information-resources/guidance-for-essential-medical-surveillance/
- A Shetye. Deafblindness in Children: Time to Act in India. Indian Pediatr 2019;56: 1003-1006
- Anuradha Shetye. “Covid-19 Pandemic - Greater Emphasis on Measles and Rubella Vaccination is Needed". Acta Scientific Paediatrics 4.7 (2021): 58-61.