Consultant ENT / head & neck surgeon University College Hospital, London
- Qualified 1982, University College London and University College Hospital with junior posts in surgery; medicine; accident and emergency; neurosurgery and plastic surgery before ENT training.
- ENT Training started in 1985 as a senior house officer at The Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital.
- Registrar 1990 -1993 at The Charing Cross Hospital
- Senior registrar at Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham and Derby Royal Infirmary
- Consultant ENT / head & neck surgeon University College Hospital, London
- Consultant ENT /head and neck surgeon Wellington Hospital
- Council member, Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Chair JCIE Board for Otolaryngology - FRCS examiner
- Professor of ENT Surgery, DMH, Pune, India
- Medical advisor Fundamental VR
- Associate director of education UCLH Learning Hospital
- Consultant, The Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital ( 1993 – 2005 )
- ENT tutor, Raven Department of Education, at The Royal College of surgeons of England
- Chair, Education & Training Committee of ENTUK
- Course convenor and faculty member of more than 10 courses and frequent lecturer at National and international meetings ( UK, Europe, Gulf states and India ).
- Head and neck oncology
- Benign disease of head and neck
- Parotid surgery
- Airway management.
- Head and neck surgery, including benign and malignant conditions of thyroid
- Parotid, larynx and neck
- Airway management including tracheostomy care
- Surgical voice restoration