Jennifer Fuller is a consultant in restorative dentistry at the Eastman Dental Hospital and a specialist in restorative dentistry and periodontics.
Jennifer graduated with honours from Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry in 2012. She completed dental foundation training in practice in London followed by hospital positions in restorative dentistry and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
In 2016 she undertook a five-year specialist training programme in restorative dentistry at The Royal London Dental Hospital. She completed her intercollegiate specialist fellowship and her membership in periodontics examination in 2021 and was appointed a consultant to UCLH in 2022.
- Fixed and removable prosthodontics
- Oral health related quality of life
- Restorative Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Fuller J. A lesson in resilience article for Restorative Dentistry learning points from the Coronavirus Pandemic. Surgeons News RCS Edinburgh March 2021.
- Papadopoulos I, Fuller J. Restoration of localised erosive wear using a combination of dental materials: a conservative approach. British Dental Journal 2021; 230: 294-300.
- Fuller J, Donos N, Suvan J, Tsakos G, Nibali L. Association of oral health-related quality of life measures with aggressive and chronic periodontitis. J Periodont Res. 2020; 55:574–580
- Fuller J, Briggs P, Bourne G. Endodontics or Implants? Dental Update 2018; 45: 506-521
- Fuller J, Drake D, Felstead A, Colbert S. Technical challenges of adult cleft repair. A report on a case series. The Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Journal. 2018 55; 1030-1034
- Fuller J, Patel N, Collin J. Subcutaneous emphysema following surgical extraction of a lower third molar in a patient with Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome. Dental Update. 2017; 44: 669-671
- Fuller J, Shahdad S. Dental-related disease chapter. Oxford Textbook of Sjogren’s Syndrome. Price E, Tappuni A. Oxford University Press 2021