Appointments and bookings
Before contacting the department, please make sure you read your appointment letter carefully. It contains all the important information you need to know about your appointment and the contact details of your clinic.
If you are not sure of the contact details, you can find these by selecting the service from our services page, which will include phone numbers and email addresses
- If you have lost your appointment letter and don’t have a MyCare account yet, we recommend signing up for MyCare.
- If you need information about getting to our hospitals, please see this information on our webpage.
- If you want to know more about visiting our hospitals please read our current visitors policy.
- If you need to change your appointment, please see below.
You should have received an appointment letter with the contact details of your clinic. You can make any changes to your appointment by calling or emailing the information in the letter. If you have not received a letter or you have lost it, please use the contact information on the relevant hospital contact form below.
If you have already tried to contact the team but have not received a response, please see the additional information below.
Our teams are extremely busy at the moment and your patience is appreciated. If we didn’t answer the phone, please try again at a different time. If you have left us a message or sent an email about an upcoming appointment that is more than two weeks away please bear with us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If your appointment is in less than two weeks and you have tried to contact us more than once, please email email@example.com we do our best to respond within 5 working days. If your appointment is less than 5 days away, please call 0203 447 9393.
- If this is a medical emergency please follow this guidance.
If your referral has been sent to one of our clinicians for review, you will be placed on the waiting list and offered an appointment when the request has been accepted. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, some of our patients are having to wait longer for their appointment than we would like. We are working our way through our waiting lists as quickly and safely as possible, whilst prioritising patients according to their clinical needs.
We will send you an appointment letter confirming your appointment. If you would like an update please allow 4 weeks before contacting us. We can be contacted via telephone at 0203 447 9393 (option 5) or email firstname.lastname@example.org (ensure to provide your full name, DOB and booking reference number so that we can find you easily on our systems). Please try to avoid Mondays and Tuesdays as these are our busiest days.